South Asian University (SAU) is an international university established by the eight-member nations of South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) viz. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
SAU started its operations from the academic year 2010. The university now offers post-graduate and doctoral programmes in various disciplines that include Economics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Sociology, International Relations and Law.
It will ultimately have 11 post-graduate faculties and a faculty of undergraduate studies. SAU attracts students from all member nations and its degrees are recognised by all the eight SAARC countries.
The Faculty of Economics, South Asian University, New Delhi invites the researchers and practitioners to submit their full-length research papers/extended abstracts for presentation in the Measurement of Efficiency and Productivity in Emerging Economies Conference which will be held from December 18-19, 2019.
Theoretical and empirical papers focusing on non-parametric and parametric methodological frameworks, such as Data Envelopment Analysis, Stochastic Frontier Analysis, and Index number theory are particularly welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advances in Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Frontier Analysis
- Impact of Global Financial Crisis on efficiency and productivity
- Benchmarking and performance improvements
- Efficiency and productivity measurement in emerging economies: Issues and Perspectives
- Case studies pertaining to efficiency and productivity measurement in emerging economies
Interested candidate can go to this page for registering for the same and also one has to pay a registration fee:
- Indian academic participants: Rs. 8000
- Indian non-academic participants: Rs. 10000
- Non-Indian participants: USD 200
- Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 4000
- Deadline of submission of full-length paper/extended abstract: 15 October 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 30 October 2019
- Registration and payment of registration fee: 15 November 2019
Any inquiries or concerns may be addressed to Sunil Kumar (Organising Secretary) at email@example.com or Dr. Soumya Datta (Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.