Designing Sustainability for All is the 3rd LeNS International Conference: a unique distributed worldwide event, for the first time held in 6 venues simultaneously.
The LeNS Conference is in fact one of the largest design international conferences for lecturers, researchers, professionals and relevant institutions and organizations. It has become a reference event where experts from all over the world get together to present and share their knowledge, projects, tools and visions to diffuse sustainability for all.
LeNS is more than a conference. It is a meeting point for those who want to learn and share about design for sustainability with a multicultural, open and copyleft ethos. LeNS vision is to foster a new generation of designers (and design educators and researchers) capable to effectively face the challenge to envision, design and contribute to the transition towards the sustainable world for all.
Call for Papers
We are looking for papers presenting, analysing and discussing:
- New theoretical considerations and contributions on the role of design and other disciplines in the transition towards a Sustainability for All society.
- New approaches, strategies, methods and tools to effectively enable development, implementation, diffusion and dissemination of Sustainability for All.
- Experiences, concrete solutions and artifacts designed and developed as results of research activities, implemented courses/workshops/seminars on Sustainability for All development and diffusion; activities by designers, companies, institutions, communities, etc.
- New Sustainability for All development and diffusion of education strategies and curricula.
- Authors will need to register through the EasyChair in order to submit abstracts and full papers.
- Extended abstracts must be up to 1500 characters and should be structured as following: Research Problem/Goals, Theoretical background, Research Method, Results and Analysis, Impacts on Sustainability.
- Full papers must be up to 5000 words, excluding abstracts and references.
- All submissions must be in the English language.
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts: Oct 31
- Notification of accepted abstracts: Dec 15
- Deadline for submission of full papers: Feb 28
For any queries, email: email@example.com