About the Organizer
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations.
About the Conference
ICFDM 2019: 21st International Conference on Fashion Design and Merchandising aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Fashion Design and Merchandising.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Fashion Design and Merchandising.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Art and Fashion
- Art and Skill of traditional dyers
- Challenges in Supply chain of Apparel and Handicrafts
- Clothing science and technology
- Coexistence of craft and Technology in Fashion and textiles
- Colour Psychology
- Contemporary Art and fashion
- Design and Merchandising
- E-commerce for Traditional Art and Craft
- Fabric technology
- Fashion and textile product design
- Fashion Design and Merchandising
- Fashion drive and Social media
- Fashion trends and its impact on society
- Fiber science and smart textile
- Garment industry and merchandise
- Innovations in Apparel and Textiles
- IT application in Fashion and Textiles
- Latest trends in Organized Fashion and Apparel Retailing
- Marketing and supply management
- Modeling trends
- Modeling trends Eco textiles-sustainability development
- Nano Textiles
- Narrative textile Art and Craft
- Natural dyes and dyeing
- Quality control and testing in textile
- Spinning, weaving and knitting
- Technical Textiles
- Technological advancement in Traditional Textile processing methods
- Textile Chemistry and Finishing
- Textile Dyeing and Printing
All honorable authors are invited to submit an abstract for the conference themes and topics. Prospective researchers are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract that might be selected for oral or e-poster presentation. Please click here to submit your abstract. Abstract submission will be closed on October 26, 2018. When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines below to what your abstract should include:
- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study
- a succinct description of the basic methodologies
- a clear indication of the major findings of the study
- a concluding statement.
For further details, click here.
Download the abstract template.
Please refer to the Paper Submission GUIDE before submitting your paper.
To register, click here.
To view the fee structure, click here.
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: October 26, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 9, 2018
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline: December 21, 2018
- Conference Dates: January 21 – 22, 2019
To view the Conference Flyer, click here.