National Conference at NSS College of Engineering (NCNSSCE’18) on Technological Advancement for Sustainability of Mankind is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent platform for the Academicians, Researchers, Engineers, Industrial Participants and Budding Students across the country to share their research findings with the global experts.
The key intention of NCNSSCE’18 is to provide opportunity for the participants to express their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of country. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find national linkage for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that NCNSSCE’18 would deliver significant contribution to the advancing knowledge base of scientific fields in scope.
Call For Paper
Guidelines for Authors
- Maximum number of pages are limited to 5 per paper, including abstract, results, tables, figures and references.
- Please follow the format of Conference template given in the website and send the final paper to the mail id email@example.com on or before the deadline.
- Only word files (doc) are accepted for the review of paper.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Each paper will be approved only after a thorough review and plagiarism check by an expert panel. In case of any act of fraud, the paper will be rejected.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet all the specified criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Topics and Template
Check your topics for paper presentation at Topics
Check your template for paper submission at Template
Please email your paper (only doc file) with your generated Paper ID as subject followed by author name to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline. For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail or call.
Dos And Donts
- Send your Original Research paper in an exact format given in Template for NCNSSCE.
- Test the plagiarism by yourself before submitting the paper.
- Send the paper in .Doc Format and read the “Guidelines” of the Conference Carefully.
- Note the last date of Paper submission form the conference website and send the paper before the last date of Submission
- Pay your fees before submitting the paper. No money will be refunded, Unless your paper is rejected.
- Do visit the official conference website(only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all the latest information.(Always refresh the web page for any update)
- Do check your registered mail ID and Mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated through mail and Mobile only.
- Do not book your tickets and hotels before taking the “Conference Schedule mail ” from our Conference Coordinator. Any financial loss due to travel cancellation/travel rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer due to conference rescheduling.
- Do not reach the venue before or after the reporting time on the day of the conference.
- Do not use any adult picture, Controversial map or Picture while presenting and publishing your paper.
- Do not consider the Payment Confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the Final Confirmation mail. Wait for the “Conference Schedule mail ” from the organizer.
At least one of the authors of the paper has to register for the Conference. It is compulsory for one of the author to present the paper in the conference to get the paper to be published in conference Proceedings. If there is any faculty in your team, then the paper will be considered as a faculty paper in which the author is the faculty, himself.
FOR PAPER PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION
|Single Author||2 Authors||4 Authors|
|Students||₹ 1000||₹ 1600||₹ 3000|
|Faculty||₹ 1200||₹ 2000||₹ 3500|
FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
|Early Bird Registration||₹ 300|
|Spot Registration||₹ 500|
|Paper submission deadline||20th October, 2018|
|Intimation of Acceptance||25th October, 2018|
|Date of Conference||2nd & 3rd November, 2018|
Ph. No: +91 7356206365; +91 7356206365
For further details, click on this link