The theme of the conference is to provide a platform for the Researchers, Scientists, Technocrats, Academicians and Engineers to exchange their new findings in the field of Mechanical Engineering. This conference will boost excellent innovations in terms of day to day life and academics.
About the College
QIS College of Engineering and Technology was established by Sri Nidamanuri EducationalSocietyin the year 1998 to promote technological education to meet the requirements of a developing nation in the context of global concern at the threshold of the twenty first century. A team of educated, enlightened, experienced technocrats with vision, firmly determined to promote high quality education is striving to provide every facility for achieving excellence.
The college is one of the best colleges in and around the Prakasam District. The Standards of teaching are very high when compared with the other colleges. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and got permanent affiliation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
Call for papers
- Automobile Engineering
- CAD/CAM& CAE
- Design and Optimization
- Material science and Metallurgy
- 3D printing
- Nano Technology
- Renewable energy sources
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Industrial Engineering
- Last date for submission of paper: 05thFeb 2020
- Announcement of acceptance: 08thFeb 2020
- Submission of camera-ready paper and conference Fee: 10th Feb 2020
- External Students/Scholars Rs.500/-
- Internal Students/Scholars Rs.300/-
- Faculty members Rs.700/-
- Industry delegates Rs.1000/-
Dr. D. Elayaraja,