The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) was established in the year 2002 with an initial intake of 60 students. The EEE Department strives for excellence in producing quality Engineers to meet the global requirements. The Department offers one UG program and one PG Program with specialization Electrical Power Systems (EPS).
The UG& PG Programs were accredited by NBA. The Department has well-equipped, state-of-the-art laboratories in the major areas of Electrical and Electronics not only to suit the curriculum requirements but also to serve the research needs.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Power Systems, Alternate Fuels, and Renewable Energy. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at ICRDEEPE -2020.
- Power Generation, Transmission, Power Quality, Stability and FACTS
- Power Market and Power System Economics
- Application of Power Electronics in the area of Energy, Conservation and Automotive applications
- Power System Stability
- Artificial Intelligence in Power System, Neuro fuzzy and GA based applications.
- Power Conversion and Energy Management
- Energy Conservation
- HVDC Transmission and Electric Drives
- Energy Storage Devices
- High Voltage Engineering
- Power System Protection, Operation and Control and SCADA/PLC System.
- Digital Control of Industrial Process and Industrial Automation.
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Sources
- Control Engineering and Computational Techniques
- Remote Sensing, Telemetry, Instrumentation, Signal processing, and Nano-Technology
The unpublished original research articles which are not submitted elsewhere can be submitted by clicking here in the IEEE format not exceeding 8 pages for the conference.
- Last Date for submission of Full Paper: Oct 1, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: Oct 31, 2019
- Camera Ready Paper submission: Nov 10, 2019
- Last Date for Registration: Nov 17, 2019
Phone Number: +91 97044 36545
Email ID: email@example.com