About the conference
The Organizer cordially invites abstracts and full length research papers for oral/ poster presentation from all over the world to participate in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biomaterial, Bio-imaging, Bioscience, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Cancer Biology, Stem Cell Research, Cell Apoptosis and Applied Biotechnology (BCS-2020) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, applied molecular biology, genetics, cell sciences, cancer biology, stem cell research, Biomedical Engineering, Cancer Biology, Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology.
The conference will bring together leading researchers, Entrepreneurs and Academicians in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include various subthemes, but are not limited to the conference aims at providing an opportunity for exchange of ideas and dissemination of knowledge among Scholars for Sustainable Development.
Contributions are invited from prospective authors from related areas. All contribution should be of high quality, Original and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication. During the review period, Papers will be reviewed by eminent scholars in the respective areas.
Call for papers
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Cell Science and Stem Cell Research
- Medical Imagining, Image and Signal Processing
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Tumor Science
- Diseases and Stem Cell Treatment
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Apoptosis and Disease
- Applied Biotechnology
- Stem Cells and Cancer Research & Treatment
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Advances in Biotechnology
- Abstract Submission: Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at email@example.com on or before 17th February, 2020.
- Submission of Full Length Research Paper Full length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted by 18th February, 2020 through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Registration fees latest by 19th February, 2020. Registration process can be initiated after receiving acceptance letter of full paper.
- Academic faculty/Industrial Delegates: 3000 INR
- Research Scholars (Ph.D.): 2500 INR
- Students(UG and PG): 2000 INR
- Printing of Additional Pages as chapter in edited book/proceeding /in Journals: 400 INR
- Listener / Accompanying Member (only Indian Delegates): 1000 INR **
- Print copy of research article as chapter in edited book/ proceeding/ Journal & Certificate (additional copy) for Co-Authors (if required in absentia): 700 INR
- Only Print copy of research article as chapter in edited book/ proceeding /Journal (additional copy) for Co-Authors (if required in absentia): 400 INR
- Only Certificates (Co-Authors in absentia): 400 INR
- Additional Research paper for same authors: 1000 INR