The Second International Conference on Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for a More Sustainable and Resilient Society will be held at GNLU, Gandhinagar from July 29-30, 2022.
About the Organiser
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi (India), established in 1969, is an autonomous body working under the aegis of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, and the Government of India.
Gujarat National Law University
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a statutory University established by the Government of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003.
The Objective of the Conference
The conference aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Explicit knowledge of social entrepreneurship and resilience as a potent force for social change in India’s various sectors.
- A deeper understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem and how to use it to foster, expand, and sustain social entrepreneurship in India to create resilient, equitable, and sustainable systems.
- Tools and possibilities for capacity building and collaboration in organised, flexible, open, and integrated teams advocating social entrepreneurship and sustainable development across India have been identified and shared.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Social Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
- Social Entrepreneurship Intentions and Perspectives
- Mapping Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem and Business Models
- Social Entrepreneurship Education & Capacity Building at Higher Education Institutions
- The Role of Universities and Incubators to Promote and Support Social Entrepreneurship
- Science & Technology Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Policy
- Striking Balance between Social Value Creation, Sustainability, and Resiliency
- Regulating Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Legislations, Policies & Procedures
- Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights
- Building and strengthening the Social Entrepreneurial ecosystem to face uncertainties
- COVID-19 and the next normal for social enterprises in India and across the world
- Social Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic (COVID-19) and Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
- Self-reliance through Atmanirbhar Bharat Initiative Making Indian SMEs Globally competitive
- The paradigm shift of curriculum design for institution integration to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat in light of NEP-2020
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the central theme may also be considered.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
The full paper must be submitted only through the Google form at this link.
The authors are requested to take care of the following guidelines before submission of the research paper to GNLU Conference-2022:
- Submit original papers only; which have never been published or sent for publication to
any other publisher
- Use Times New Roman for the entire manuscript with specific font sizes for different parts
and headings of the paper (as given below)
- Word limit for the full paper: 5000 words
- Title of the Paper: Font 14, Centre text and Bold
- Abstract: Font 12, Italics, Word limit- around 250 words
- Keywords: 4 to 6
- All headings with font size 13 in bold
- All subheadings in font size 12 in bold
- Body text/running text in font 12 un-bold
- Conclusion/ Summary: Font 12, Un-bold, 200 to 300 words
- References: APA format
- Diagrams/graphs/figures: Properly placed and cited in the text with figure labels/descriptions at the bottom of the diagram/graphs/figures/sketches etc.
- Tables: Properly placed and cited in the text with table numbers and labels at the top of the
- The factual information adopted from any published documents must be cited with the
source. In addition, this citation must be referred to in detail in the reference list.
- The name of the contributor (s), designation, institutional affiliation, mobile number, and
email-id must be given correctly, preferably on the first sheet of the paper.
- Copyright issues must be taken care of. The manuscript must be free from plagiarism.
- Students / Research Scholars: 500 INR
- Academicians, Practitioners: 800 INR
Foreigners (Online presentations are allowed)
- Students / Research Scholars: 30$
- Academicians, Practitioners: 40$
Accommodation: Accommodation will be provided only to the first 50 outstation registered paper presenters in University Hostels/nearby institution hostels on sharing basis with limited facilities on 29 & 30 July 2022.
The deadline for submission of the full paper is 15th July 2022
In case of any queries, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr. Ambati
Nageswara Rao, Conference Convenor, GNLU (Contact no, +919898332217).