About the Conference
The 2nd International Conference on Innovative Trends In Information Technology (ICITIIT’21) aims at bringing together specialists and researchers who propose innovations in the field of the recent trends of Information Technology such as Data Science, IoT, Cloud, Edge, Fog, Blockchain, and so forth.
The conference will include invited lectures covering the recent trends in ICT. The conference will include invited lectures covering the IoT, Data science, and Cloud topics.
About IIIT Kottayam
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam at Valavoor, Pala, Kerala is one among the IIITs that have been established as “Institutions of National Importance” by MHRD Govt. of India under the ambit of IIIT (PPP) Act 2017. The institute offers 4-year B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) program, Ph.D. programs in CSE, ECE and Mathematics as well as MTech in AI & Data Science for the working professionals.
Call for Papers
- IoT Cloud, Wireless Sensor Networks, P2P, Quantum computing
- Data science, HPC Applications
- Security, Scheduling, or Theoretical Algorithms
- Power Profiling Methodologies
- Performance Analysis Tools
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Green Technologies for Clouds/Grids/IoTs/Mobile Clouds
- Machine Learning and pattern recognition
- Advanced signal processing for transmission
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Wearable electronic devices / Bio-integrated electronic system
- Datamining, Robotics, Deep learning
- Lightweight Security for Internet-of-Things
- VLSI, Embedded systems
ICITIIT-21 invites submissions that have not been published and that are not under review by another conference or journal. All submissions will be reviewed for their technical soundness, originality, and the conference interests. Submissions must use IEEE format for conference proceedings (max.6 pages). The proceedings will be submitted for publications to IEEE digital library which will be Scopus indexed. Submit your papers here.
|Draft Paper Submission Ends||::: 20 Nov 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||::: 20 Dec 2020|
|Registration for Conference Starts||::: 26 Dec 2020|
|Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission Ends||::: 10 Jan 2021|
|Registration for Conference Ends||::: 10 Jan 2021|
- Early Registration (Working professionals): $250- $280 (Foreigner) & Rs. 8000- Rs.10000 (Indian)
- Early Registration (Students): $250- $300 (Foreign) Rs. 5500- Rs.6400 (Indian)
- Late Registration (After 10.1.2021) (Working professionals): $300 $360 (Foreign) Rs. 11000- Rs.13000 (Indian)
- Late Registration (After 10.1.2021) (Students): $500- $600 (Foreign) Rs. 7600- Rs. 9500 (Indian)
- Accompanying author $40- $60, Rs. 1000- Rs. 2000
- Participant (Other than author): $15- $20 & Rs. 500- Rs. 1000
Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology at IIIT Kottayam.