Submissions are invited for CBSE Expression Series 2022 on Yoga for Fitness. The last date of application is 25 July.
As part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), the theme for the Student-Enrichment activities for the academic session 2022-23 is Vision for India@2047.
- Primary (Class 3 to 5): Paragraph (150 words) /Painting (Medium) My yoga schedule will be…(Topic)
- Middle (Class 6 to 8): Essay (400 words)/ Painting/ Poem (Medium) I love Yoga because…(Topic)
- Secondary (Class 9 to 10): Essay (700 words)/ Painting/ Poem (Medium), Yoga: Fitness for Humanity (Topic)
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 to 12): Essay (1000 words)/ Painting/ Poem (Medium), Yoga: Making India Global (Topic)
- Schools shall organise the first level Expression Series at their end on the above theme from 15 July 2022 to 25 July 2022. Information of conduct of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For participation in Expression Series events, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems etc., please use participants’ sheet given as Annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- The medium should be English or Hindi.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
- Schools can submit the entries from 25 July 2022 to 30 July 2022 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see Annexure II.
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry on CBSE Expression Series App.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected by each CBSE Regions for selection of winners at CBSE, New Delhi.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
Click here to view the official notification of CBSE Expression Series 2022 on Yoga for Fitness.
You may also be interested in: