Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Capgemini Exceller Off Campus Drive for 2019/2020 Graduates.
Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Paris, France.
About the Capgemini Exceller Off Campus Drive
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Candidates graduated in 2019/2020
- Academic Qualification
- MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
Our Assessment Process
*Only those candidates who have cleared the test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module.
INR 300,000.00 per Annum
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Jan 9, 2022