NoticeBard is launching its Campus Leaders Program. If you are a student (UG or PG) from any background (Science, Engineering, Management, Humanities, etc.) in India and want to engage in a meaningful journey that involves content management, marketing, entrepreneurship, tons of learning, networking, and some good pocket money to earn, this is the opportunity for you!
NoticeBard was started in March 2017 as a notice-board for educational opportunities and events.
NoticeBard is also, well, a bard (story-teller!) of student-related news and issues.
Today we reach to nearly 100,000 unique visitors a month, and the website generates nearly 2 lakh page-views in that time. Our Telegram and Whatsapp groups have more than 10,000 opportunity seekers!With our mission of enabling informed and inspired careers, we help students by ensuring that all events and opportunities are at one place. We also help colleges, universities, and event organizers, reach out to the right people.
About the Campus Leaders Program
We love serving young people and the Campus Leaders Program is a key element in our mission to enable informed and inspired careers. Campus Leaders are student volunteers (undergraduate or postgraduate) who are our eyes and ears in various law schools and universities.
We are inviting applications for our Campus Leaders Program 2022-23 from students all across India.
Before we get into the details of it, you might be wondering why you should grab this opportunity.
Here’s Why You Should Become A Campus Leader
- Get internships: We’ll help the 5 best performing campus leaders secure the internships they want.
- Earn money: You can earn money in three ways. First, get 10% of the advertisements that you bring. Second, ace your tasks, and win prize money.
- Get free trainings on a. CV building, b. Cover Letter Writing, c. Public Speaking, d. Content Management Systems (CMS), e. Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Get mentorship: We’ll teach you how to craft your CV, draft cover letters, develop a career plan, apply for and ace internships, do well in moots and seminars. We’ll become your personal career coaches!
- Get a certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
- Develop your communication and other soft skills as you do the tasks.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- The NoticeBard Campus Leaders Program will not only help you build your soft skills from scratch but will ensure you carry them forward in your day to day routine even once you’ve ended your tenure with us.
- Contribute towards making your community stronger as you gain an entrepreneurial work experience!
We make you richer in every way possible!
Who can be a Campus Leader? What are the qualifications?
- You can be a PG/UG/Research student from any field (Engineering, Science, Humanities, Management, etc.) in any college/university in India.
- Time commitment: 2-3 hours/week. We believe that students will be able to spend this much time even during exams and internships (we’ll surely ensure that this role doesn’t affect your academic or internship commitments).
- You should be a proactive person who loves to take up entrepreneurial responsibilities.
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home.
You must be willing to do sales and marketing related tasks. To Sell is Human. Side note on sales: When you present your case before a judge, negotiating before a client, asking for a raise, raising money for your startup, or asking someone out, you are ‘selling’.
- A sincere attitude and the ability to stick to projects for the long-term
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Deadline-oriented attitude
- Enthusiasm to work and learn new, non-law things
What are your responsibilities and how will you gain from them?
- Tell us about newsworthy events and opportunities held in or hosted by your college.
Become the go-to person in your college for anything that needs to go on NoticeBard!
- Draft posts for publication on the NoticeBard website. You’ll be acknowledged as the author of the posts you publish with a cool tagline and byline.
Start building a personal brand in the legal community through NoticeBard.
- Interview the star students and faculty in your college, and lawyers in and around your area.
Develop your leadership, communication, and networking skills.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, college/university reviews, and blogs.
Support them in getting published and serve the larger educational community with useful content.
- Help us promote and market our advertisers and our products/services in your college.
Earn money through our in-house competitions, and referral fee programs.
- Write for us!
Get a chance to be published on NoticeBard.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
Become a connector and get recognized as a leader of your college.
- Generally, promote the NoticeBard brand on social media and beyond!
Build your digital marketing skills and presence.
Details of the Role
Deadline to apply: July 31, 2022
Please don’t wait for the deadline to apply. 🙂 We’ll close the applications for a particular college once a good number of quality applications are received from that college. Early applications are hence encouraged.
How to Apply?
- To apply for this opportunity, click here and fill out a small form;
- Important instructions will then be sent to your email address;
Some other details of the role
- Being a Campus Leader is a voluntary, unpaid position. Cash and other rewards are applicable to the best performing campus leaders.
- 1-5 campus leaders can be selected per college (depending on the size of the college).
- You are required to work for around 2 hours/week. Usually, 1-2 tasks are allotted every month.
- We give no task which cannot be completed along with your college, co-curricular activities, exams or even internships. Relax! We understand your world. 🙂
To apply for NoticeBard’s Campus Leaders Program, please fill the form here.
All the best!