Entries are invited for National ICT Award for School Teachers 2020-21. The last date of submission is 30 June.
In order to motivate teachers to use ICT in school education in a big way, the National ICT awards are given every year. A systematic selection process is followed for short-listing and recommendation of the required number of awardees to the Ministry of Education (MoE), GoI.
In all 36 ICT awards are instituted by Govt. of India for different States/UTs and autonomous bodies/organizations under MoE, GoI. From 2021 onwards two new categories of awards are introduced (i) for Teacher educators and (ii) for best practicing States/UTs.
- Opening of the portal for nomination: 1 May 2022
- Last date for nomination and submission: 30 June 2022
- The contest is open to school teachers for the year 2020 and 2021 from all over India.
- From the year 2021 onward contest is open for teacher educators of BIETS, DIETS, CTES, IASES, SIEMAT, SCERT, SIES, SIETS and collages, run by centre/ State Govt./ UT administration or private Institutions and SPDs/ Commissioner/ Education Secretaries of states/UTS for best practices of ICT by respective states/UTS.
Selection & Submission
- Only online application will be accepted. The process for submission of online applications is scheduled to start from 01 May 2022 through the website.
- School teachers, teacher educators and SPD/ Commissioner/ Secretary of school education are requested to fill online form as per instructions on the website.
- The entries will be first evaluated by the concemed States/UTS and Autonomous organisations (KVS, NVS, CBSE, ICSE. AEES, Sainik Schools).
- Last date for online application by school teachers, teacher educators and SPDS of Samagra Shiksha in States/UTS on the portal is 30 June, 2022
- The last date for States/UTS/ Organisation to evaluate nominations/ entries and forward applications to NCERT is 31 July, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of National ICT Award for School Teachers 2020-21 by Ministry of Education.
You may also be interested in: