International Conference on Sports Engineering ICSE conference is poised to grow up as premier venue for researchers, academics, businesses and standards bodies in sports engineering to come together and discuss latest updates and the future.
The proceedings of ICSE will be published by Cambridge scholars.
We are delighted to announce a partnership between the SAGE JCR-ranked, peer-reviewed journal, Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology (JSET) and the 2017 International Conference on Sports Engineering.
Selected authors of papers submitted to the Conference will be encouraged to submit their paper to form part of a Special issue in JSET.
Selected papers may also be published by Journal of Sports Engineering – Springer Publication.
(All deadlines refer to Indian Standard time, that is 5 hours & 30 minutes ahead of GMT)
Workshop – I Key dates
- 25 July 2017: End of Early Bird Workshop-I registration.
- Note : Registration is first come first serve basis for limited seats.
Conference & Workshop-II Key dates
- 18 May 2017: Abstract submission last date
- 25 July 2017: Early Bird registration for Workshop I and Conference ends
- 30 Aug. 2017: Last date of conference registration for paper presentation