Barclays India is organizing a full stack developer hiring hackathon across PAN India.
About Barclays India Hiring Hackathon
Barclays India is conducting a hiring hackathon to find top talent with a strong engineering bend and someone who is passionate about writing code and developing applications rapidly.
They invite all Full Stack developers to engage their minds in this year’s hackathon hiring challenge. If a code problem is a gateway to hundreds of possibilities and you have the problem solving skills, then send in your nomination to us. A challenge awaits you.
Full Stack Developers across PAN India have 3+ years of experience.
|Registration Phase||19th May – 17th June||Register and apply for the Hiring Hackathon||Click “Register Now” on the top right of this page.|
|Qualifier Phase||17th June – 26th June||MCQ round with 25 MCQ’s to test your basics||90 mins test will have 25 MCQ’s whoever clears will move to the next round|
|Hackathon Finale||02nd July – 03rd July||48 hrs hackathon & Barclays leaders willUnveil the handpicked application building problems Connect with the shortlisted candidates||The email will be sent to the shortlisted candidates with the private test link (19th Jan)Multiple touch points with the mentors: 23rd JanFinal submissions: 24th Jan|
Full Stack Developers
|Job Location:||Pune and Chennai|
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Technology enthusiasts with relevant experience as a Full Stack developer and with right engineering skills to deliver the applications serving millions of customers in the US.
- Knowledge and understanding of Backend and Frontend technologies
- Knowledge of DB (MySql,/Oracle, SQL Server Etc)
- Understanding and Knowledge of database, s/w development methodology and lifecycle
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies.
- Hands on experience on React/Angular.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the hackathon through this link.
June 26, 2022