AGISS Research Institute, Faridabad is inviting registrations from interested candidates for the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) Photography Competition 2022.
About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institution is an Independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our Aim is to conduct High Quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and also to work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of independence and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements. Main aim of organizing this competition is to provide a platform to budding photographers to showcase their talent and to appreciate and motivate them.
About the Competition
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a Photography Competition alongwith (ACCI) Aviation Chamber of Commerce and Industries under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav initiative of the Government of India on 19th August on occasion of World Photography Day.
There are 24 themes and those themes depicted the 24 lines of Dharma Chakra of National flag of India. The chakra intends to show that there is life in movement and death in stagnation. The themes are:
- India@75 (Theme Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav)
- Civil Society And Human Rights
- Crime And Violence
- Defense And Security
- Development And Poverty
- Economy And Finance
- Environment And Nature
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Litrature And Culture
- Politics And Governance
- Power & Energy
- Science & Technology
- Social Justice
- Trade & Commerce
Who can participate?
Any individual interested in the field of photography from any field can register.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- Pre-registration (before 31st July 2022): Rs. 500
- Post-registration (after 31st July 2022 till 7th August 2022): Rs. 700
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute
- Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- Branch Name – Faridabad Green field Branch
- IFSC – UBIN0932663
Please note that you will be required to upload the proof of payment & the payment once made is non-refundable.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 10,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 7,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 5,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- Best Pic Prize – 24 People shall be awarded best pic award in those 24 categories mentioned above, which shall carry a cash prize of Rs. 1,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Award (Gold Category).
- Silver Category Award for 2nd best pic in the abovementioned 24 categories + Rs 500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit.
- Bronze Category Award for 3rd best pic in the abovementioned 24 categories + Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Participation to All.
- You have to send a maximum of 24 self-clicked photographs related to the above shared themes.
- Once you send your photographs, we will consider that you also transfer your copyright and from that moment AGISS Research Institute can use the photographs on any platform, in any form and for any purpose.
- Once you complete your registration process (after paying registration fees and filling the registration form) then you will get a confirmation mail which contains details about the submission of photographs.
- Last Date to Register: 31st July 2022
- Last date of Submission of Photos:31st July 2022
- Last date for post registration: 7th August 2022
- Last date for submission of photos for post registration candidates: 7th August 2022
- Declaration of Result: 13th August 2022
For More Details, Contact
- Mr. Harshit Kiran: – +91 94724 34013
- Ms. Srishty Jaiswal: – +91 96606 16396
- Mr. Sahil Chaudhary: – +91 83770 77542
- Mr. Vinod Bhardwaj: – +91 97176 53257
Or E-Mail with the subject “Query for Photography Competition, 2022” at firstname.lastname@example.org.