Axis Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2022.
About Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program (ABYB)
Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program (ABYB) is a unique initiative to groom young graduates to kickstart a successful career in banking.
The Young Bankers program is co-created by Axis Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. It has been very well received over the last 10 years with over 9500 successful young bankers being trained and then absorbed by Axis Bank.
On successful completion of the program, the participant will be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence.
The one-year program moulds young graduates into new age bankers with adequate domain knowledge, skills & attitude required to have a successful career in the banking sector.
Course Structure of (ABYB)
6 months of campus training
- E-learning modules
- Model branch simulations
- Power talk by Axis leaders
- Case studies
- Group presentation
- Volunteering activities
- Classroom lectures
- Talks by experts from industry
- Field visits
- Role plays
- Finacle training
3 months Internships
- Learning through observation & shadowing
- Structured internship diary
- Hand holding at branches
- Mentorship by Manipal faculties
3 months on the job training
- Team support
- Mentoring by seniors
- Business Goals to help align to business expectations
Customer Orientation and sales mindset
- Develop sales skills
- Acquire, deepen and retain customer for long lasting customer relationship
- Engage for productivity
- Achieve business targets
- Demonstrate excellence by offering timely and effective solutions
- Build first day, first hours on the job productivity
- Gain understanding on banking
- Gain critical awareness of current challenges and new trends in banking industry
- Align to organizational culture and values
- Align to role and business expectations
- Communicate effectively in business situations
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
You would NOT be eligible for this program if:
- You have a relative working at Axis Bank in accordance to the relative hiring policy of the Bank. Moreover, if two relatives get selected for the program, candidate with lower assessment score will have to withdraw their application
- You have been subjected to any disciplinary proceedings by your previous employer(s) at any time
- You have ever been proceeded against or convicted under any criminal statutes or in a consumer forum
- Any legal action is pending or proposed to be initiated against you
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- In case, you have worked previously with Axis Bank, and if basis rehire policy of the bank, you are not found eligible to be rehired via this program, then bank will cancel your application in accordance to the rehire policy of the Bank.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- Shortlisting at any stage during the application or selection process will be done basis bank’s criteria. The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency.
- The details provided by the student at the time of application/selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification.
- Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for further process of selection/ employment in the Bank.
- At the time of joining the bank, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form.
Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
- Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
- Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
- The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
- Compared to a regular MBA, Axis Bank’s Young bankers program is a 1-year course which offers Stipend during the course.
- Young Bankers program has a work-oriented course structure with practical inputs that makes your learning journey enriching
- One of the outcomes of successfully completing the Young Bankers program is a job placement opportunity with Axis Bank
- Young Bankers Program equips you with the required skill sets and knowledge for a seamless transition from campus to corporate
Documents Required by Axis Bank
Address Proof/Identity Proof/Signature Proof
- Driving License
- Voters Identity Card
- NREGA Card
Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- SSC/HSC Certificate
- Election Card/Voter Card
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI (Mandatory)
Academic Certificates (All Original Documents)
- 10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
July 31, 2022