Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Astral Foundation Scholarship For Diploma Course 2021-22.
About the Astral Foundation Scholarship
Astral Foundation is an CSR arm of Astral Limited, which is one of the leading manufacturer of plumbing and drainage system in India today has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi portal for helping needy and meritorious students residing near the various Astral site locations through scholarship, as they cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure.
Astral Foundation’s scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. Note this scholarship would not be applicable for Astral employees and their children.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10
- Gender: All Gender
- The scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than Rs. 5,00,000.
Who should apply?
This scholarship is open to Students studying full-time Diploma Courses.
Rs. 20, 000/-
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof Of Address
3. 10th Marksheets
4. For 2nd-year students, Previous academics mark sheets & So on
5. Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate
6. Student Bank Passbook
7. Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non Tuition
8. Bonafide Certificate from Institute
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
Jan 31, 2022
- Contact Person: Nurpal Dabhi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 022-40904484