Applications are invited for the Associate Solutions Architect Intern at Amazon, Bangalore.
About the Program
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent graduates, early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as an Associate Solutions Architect and participating in the AWS Tech U program to advance their technical and professional skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related science/technical fields, equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience or Currently enrolled with a graduation date in 2022-24
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: , Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
- Experience with two or more of the following Networking fundamentals, Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Applicants will need work authorisation for Korea.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Click here to apply for Associate Solutions Architect Intern at Amazon.
You may also be interested in: