Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Application Engineering Internship at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL), Bengaluru.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL), Inc. designs, manufactures and supports products and services ranging from generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
- Perform testing on existing and new technology.
- Document test bed activities and results.
- Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
- Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.