Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Fellow (Temporary) for the Department of Applied Science and Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Anna University It is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
Teaching Fellows (04)
- B.E. / B. Tech and M.E./ M.Tech Petroleum Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology/ Petroleum Engineering and Technology/ Petroleum Technology/ Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals/ Petrochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- B.Sc. M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Chemistry (Faculty of Science)/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry.
Rs.25,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The duly filled-in application along with enclosed self attested photocopies of relevant certificates to the address of “The Head of the Department, Department of Applied Science and Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”.
- The last date for the receipt of the application is November 27, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- Preferred to have experience working with confidential data.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Write the name of the post, on top of the envelope.
For full notification, click the link below.
Anna University Teaching Fellows Recruitment Notification