Are you passionate about building products that impact millions of consumers? Here’s your chance to join one of the most exciting teams at Amazon.
Participate in this challenge to showcase your coding skills and win a chance to beat the applicant queue.
About Amazon Alexa SDE Hiring Challenge
- 2 programming questions (No language restriction)
- Graduates with 0-3 years’ experience in an SDE role.
- Job location is Bangalore/ Chennai.
- Hacker Earth Coding Challenge
- Apply to Amazon job (link will be shared by the recruiting team after successful completion of the challenge)
Software Development Engineer
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/ Chennai|
As a key member of the Alexa team, you will be an innovator, playing a direct role in shaping and building products that customers love, with the power of Amazon’s technology at your disposal.
You will be part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up like environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged.
At Amazon, every engineer has the opportunity to positively impact millions of customers and you will be called on to identify and realize these opportunities.
- Work closely with product and design teams to Influence overall product strategy
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, quality products
- Building highly scalable, reliable and available distributed services leveraging AWS Cloud
- Contributing to operational excellence, constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
Find new ways to solve challenging problems every day
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design
- AWS Cloud experience
- Familiarity with frontend development
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from requirements gathering and design to actual product launch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving skills and effective communication
- Innovative, creative, flexible and passionate about building highly scalable services
- Self-motivated with the ability to design and write high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
- Good to have 6 months of non-internship professional software development experience
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
June 26, 2022