Applications are invited for AICTE AI-ML Virtual Internship Program 2022. The last date of application is 23 February.
About the Program
With a vision to create an industry ready workforce who will eventually become leaders in emerging technologies, EduSkills & AICTE launches Virtual Internship program on Machine learning, supported by AWS Academy.
- Students currently pursuing BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Diploma etc in any Engineering and Polytechnic Institutions which are members of EduSkills can participate in the program.
- Students from Any Branch and Any Year can apply
- Students must be available for a period of two months.
Duration & Internship Flow
- Students need to register for this program through AICTE Internship Portal
- The selected students list will be sent to the concerned institute authorities.
- Shortlisted students will be enrolled on AWS Academy Portal and will be given Course access.
- Students need to complete the course within 4 weeks by giving online assessments.
- Students who successfully complete the online course will be assigned a project.
- Students with the help of their faculties need to complete the project within 4 weeks and submit it as per the format (to be shared later).
- During the project duration, Students will attend 4 days (8 Hrs) mentoring sessions by Industry experts. Students will get 1 day (2 Hrs) career advancement session by Corporate HRs
2 Months (8 Weeks).
- Course Completion Certificate and Digital badge
- Internship Certificate by AICTE and EduSkills
- Internship digital badge
You may also be interested in: