Applications are invited for AIC STPI Bengaluru Open Challenger Program 2.0 for the year 2022. The last date of application is 28 February.
STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog has started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains. AIC STPI Bengaluruis Centre of Entrepreneurship (Incubator) that works to support, promote and grow culture of innovation leading to start-ups & successful entrepreneurs. AIC STPI Bengaluru focus areas are Healthcare, ICT, IoT, E-Commerce etc.
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
IoT Open Lab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
- Phase-1:Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
- Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
- Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
Interested candidates can submit applications online via this page.
- Complete Incubation support & Co-working space
- Makerspace (Lab)
- Mentoring support viz Product/Business devp, HR, Legal, Finance, IPR/Patent& other support services.
- Access to VCs for funding support.
- Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
- Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
- Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
- Seed funding of upto Rs. 10.00 Lakhs may be provided to beneficiary/supported Start-ups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal.
- 28th February 2022: Application submission end date
- 10th March 2022: completion of screening
- 21st March 2022: Final Pitch in front of Select Committee Panel
- 31st March 2022: Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants
You may also be interested in: