Merkle Sokrati is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Adobe Internship at its Pune offices.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
About the Internship
Business Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Work on Marketing automation tools
- Must have knowledge of Java scripts
- Understand client requirement and design the campaigns accordingly
- Create smart campaigns using Email, SMS, App Notification, WhatsApp channels
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional duties on the projects upon request
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule
- Exposure to Market leading tools
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.