About the School
Rashtram School of Public Leadership produces ‘self-aware’ and ‘civilisationally assured’ public leaders who are nourished by Indic Knowledge traditions and systems of thought. The specific focus of the school is to prepare leaders in three domains – Academia, Politics, and Community.
About the Program
Rashtram Accelerator is a residential one-year public leadership programme to equip future leaders of India to produce authentic action. Rooted in the ethos of Bharat, the programme is firmly focused on nurturing leaders to solve the most pressing global problems.
The program design envisages an immersive experience with guided learning on campus, reflections, field visits, social immersions, mentor conversations, and project work. The participants live together with the mentors and faculty for a continuous learning experience. Rashtram also provides incubation for social entrepreneurs, and encourages its Learners to give form to their ideas.
All these components are seamlessly integrated to provide a holistic understanding of our social systems, to build character and endurance of the participants to contribute to nation-building. Learners will receive a Post-Graduate Diploma on successful completion the program.
- The 1 – year course is organized into 3 terms. Each term would be about 12-15 weeks and will be a mix of classroom teaching, case studies, group discussions and presentations, fieldwork, internships, research publications and representation in seminars/conferences.
- The basic unit of classroom content is a module and not more than 3 modules make up a course. Each module would be about 20 hours of classroom teaching and would not extend beyond a week.
- Term 1 is the common core which is the foundation course for all 3 tracks
Fees & Scholarship
The program cost including tuition, hostel, meals, program travel, etc. is ₹6,00,000. To enable students from all backgrounds to apply and become future public leaders, we have extensive scholarships.
All the applicants will receive some amount of scholarship, depending on merit and means:
- 20% of the batch will receive a 90% scholarship
- 30% of the batch will receive a 75% scholarship
- 30% of the batch will receive a 50% scholarship
- 20% of the batch will receive a 25% scholarship
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Feb 16, 2020
Phone: 011 4748 1634