Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Faculty Position (CSE) at IIITDM Kancheepuram for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 July.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, an Institute of National Importance, established by an Act of Parliament, under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, invites online applications from well qualified and strongly motivated Indian Nationals for ad-hoc faculty positions in the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
- Essential Qualifications B.Tech., M.Tech., and PhD (degree awarded or thesis submitted) in CSE
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Teaching/Research/Industry and atleast one degree from reputed Institutes/Universities
- Desirable Expertise: Algorithms, Compiler Design, Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Programming in C, Data Science, Computer vision, High performance computing and Human computer Interaction.
Teaching and administration as directed by HoD, and other duties as assigned by the HoD/Competent Authority from time to time.
The application portal link will be made available in the institute website, and the applicants are
expected to fill the online application form using the link.
- Opening date for on-line application: 25th June 2022
- Closing date for on-line application: 10th July 2022
- Rs. 70,000/-p.m consolidated for Ph.D. degree holders
- Rs. 60,000/-p.m consolidated for non – PhD holders and on completion of successful defense, the emoluments will be revised to Rs. 70,000/-.
Click here to view the official notification of Ad-hoc Faculty Position (CSE) at IIITDM Kancheepuram.
You may also be interested in: