Applications are invited from eligible and interested young professionals for the ACT Fellowship Program 2022.
About ACT Fellowship
The ACT Fellowship is an opportunity for young professionals to contribute towards creating social impact at scale while building their own leadership skills and entrepreneurial abilities.
It offers a platform to learn from domain experts, gain invaluable experience in venture philanthropy and learn what it takes to catalyze collective action for social change; straight from the driver’s seat.
Each year, the ACT Fellowship will accept a maximum of 6 Fellows into the program.
And so, we’re looking for the brightest young minds out there – those who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a graduate from an accredited university in or outside India
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, investing, strategy consulting, high growth startup or social impact sectors
- Are a budding / aspiring entrepreneur with a vision to change the world
- Have previously managed projects end to end in a high rigour environment
- At the end of your tenure, you can expect to have an in-depth understanding of how catalytic grants can create sustainable social change along with the operational knowledge of how it needs to be actioned at scale with a clear objective to outcome lens.
- The skills learnt through the course of this program will be exceptionally valuable and the connections made will last well beyond the Fellowship experience.
- Each graduating Fellow, on successfully completing the program, will receive an experience letter from ACT and a letter of recommendation from one of our Board Of Advisors.
Each Fellow will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000; in addition to reimbursements for any travel expenses incurred for field research during the course of the program.
Interested candidates will be asked to fill an online application form; those shortlisted will be invited for an in-person or virtual interview with a member of ACT’s leadership team. Selected candidates will undergo reference checks before being matched with an ACT vertical for their Fellowship.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and we have limited spots, so interested individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
July 24, 2022
For any questions, you may email us at email@example.com.