Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Accounts and Finance Internship at Ketto.
Ketto is an Indian online crowdfunding platform, where any individual/organ across the country can raise funds for causes ranging from medical healthcare to disaster relief.
About the Internship
They are looking for a candidate from a Commerce background who has experience in Accounts and Finance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Posting of Vendor Invoices
- Checking invoices for inaccuracies
- Handling USD/INR payout for the campaign
- Payment gateway reconciliation and passing of entries into the system
- Reconcile accounts with General Ledger.
- Maintaining Compliance Data of Customers
- KYC compliance verification
- Assisting and coordinating in payout related queries
- Liasoning with BD team & banks for efficient payouts
0 – 1 Years
Tally, Microsoft Excel, GTS, TDS, Book Keeping, Navision
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.