About the Programme
अहम् (Aham) is the manifestation of a lot of love, hope, and passion clubbed with strong conviction that celebrates the journey within. We bring the intention of asserting mental health as a critical need, irrespective of the circumstances, by using an amalgamation of handpicked alternative therapeutic approaches to begin a chain reaction of well-being and harmony.
- Workshop on Infinity: Acceptance of Sexuality through Movement
- Workshop on Reclaim your Mind; Reclaim your Life
- Workshop on Fascinating world of Dot Art
- Workshop on Aligning our Polarities: Juggling for Self Care
- Workshop on Vital energy of a Dancing body
- Workshop on Well Being, Art and You
- Workshop on AhamSambandh: traversing outer Transitions through inner Translations – from interpretation to invitation
- Workshop on Let’s be playful to be Mindful
- Workshop on Meditative Art
- Workshop on Soundplay
- Workshop on Exploring your inner landscape through the arts
- Workshop on Dance the change you want to be in the World
- Workshop on Mindfulness and Self Kindness: Befriending Ourselves
- Workshop on Inside Out
- Workshop on Holding Hope
- ONE workshop – A sliding scale of ₹300 to ₹600 – contribute anything between the range of ₹300 to ₹600.
- THREE workshops – ₹800
- Festival Pass – ₹2000 – over a span of 5 days you can book, as many as, a max of 8 possibilities.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
Kalpesh: +91 8879024916
Gayatri: +91 9637151372
For more details, click the link below.
अहम्: Celebrating Self by MoveVent Project